Hi. We are looking for Junior hall staff
Shop name: kuru japanese restaurant
ABN number : 47633149890
Address: shop3, 6-16 Atchison st, st leonards NSW 2065
About Kuru Japanese Restaurant:
We are a new established Japanese restaurant OPENING in End of August in St.Leonards, looking for outgoing and energetic Junior Staffs (18~23 years International Age) who will join us on our journey as we grow and evolve this iconic brand!
As a Food and Beverage Server, you will create and deliver a flawless guest dining experience with seamlessly table service skills. Responsible for guest orders, knowledge on the restaurant’s menu and upkeep table service standards.
What you bring to the role
- A basic sense of food safety
- Flexibility and availability to work on a variety of shifts, weekdays and weekend evenings
- Immaculate personal presentation and grooming
- Possess high energy and drive
- An inspiring team having fun at work
- Hold a valid RSA Certificate
- Ability to display strong verbal communication, listening, guest service, and interpersonal skills
- Sake and drinks knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisine is a plus
- Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- English (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours
- Competitive hourly wage with guaranteed Superannuation
- Extensive training and career development
- Free meals on duty
So get your fresh kicks ready and APPLY NOW!
Please send your resume and CV to the e-mail
본 게시물은 앤젯링크 | ANZLinks.net 에서 연계하여 운영하는 페이스북 그룹 "호주 한인사회 홍보/이벤트/할인/채용정보" 에 게재된 내용입니다.